- How We Collect and Use Information
We collect the following types of information about you:
Information we collect from you directly:
Registration and Profile Information. When you sign up as a member of our Service, we collect personal information such as your first and last name, business address, email address, and phone number(s). We may collect your credit card information, if you choose that method of payment for our Service.
We use this information collected from you directly to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service and to communicate directly with members. We may use this information to offer upgrades to your membership or to advise you of additional features or Services available to you. Members can control receipt of email and text alerts by visiting “Settings” and “Notification Options” within the website user portal. We may also send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, order confirmations, change or updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). You may not opt-out of Service-related e-mails and text messages.
Information we collect automatically through the use of technology:
When you visit our website or use our mobile app, we may collect certain information about your computer or device through technology such as cookies, web beacons, log files, or other tracking/recording tools. The information we collect through the use of tracking technologies includes, but is not limited to, IP address, browser information, referring/exit pages and URLs, click stream data and how you interact with links on the website, mobile app, or Service, domain names, landing pages, page views, cookie data that allows us to uniquely identify your browser, browsing behavior on our site, mobile device type, mobile device IDs or other persistent identifiers, and location data collected from your mobile device. Some or all of this data may be combined with other personally identifying information described above.
We use this information collected automatically to:
- Remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the website or mobile app;
- Monitor the effectiveness of our Service and our marketing campaigns;
- Monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, users, traffic, and demographic patterns;
- Diagnose or fix technology problems reported by our members that are associated with certain IP addresses or user names; and
- Automatically update our mobile application on your system and related devices.
You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Service may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
Information for or from children
In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, our Service is not directed to children. Anyone under age 13 is strictly prohibited from using our Services. Accordingly, we do not collect or use data from children under age 13.
- Sharing of Your Information
Personal Information: We will not sell, lease or otherwise disseminate your personal information to third parties other than our authorized business partners without your consent, except as noted below:
- We may share your personal information with other service providers who offer complementary products and services.
- We may share your personal information with our third-party business partners, vendors and consultants who perform services on our behalf, such as accounting, managerial, technical, marketing or analytic services. These business partners will be given access to your information as necessary to deliver the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- Any information or content that you voluntarily post to our website, or to any social media page, such as testimonials or feedback, will automatically be available to the public. We may copy and publicly post your reviews and comments online on our website or mobile app, or link your reviews to third party websites.
- We may aggregate or otherwise strip data of all personally identifying characteristics and share that aggregated data with third parties for research purposes.
- We may at any time buy or sell/divest the company, or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Personal information such as customer names and email addresses, and other user information related to the Service, will likely be one of the items disclosed and/or transferred in these types of transactions. We may also transfer or assign such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions or similar transactions or proceedings.
- How We Protect Your Information
C3 Data takes information security seriously and uses reasonable administrative, technical, physical, and managerial measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. For example, we utilize Secure Sockets Layering (SSL), an industry-standard protocol, for certain types of your transmissions to us, in order to encrypt certain personal information that you send to us through the registration and sign up process.
However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your information and do not assume liability for improper access to your information. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations. By using our Service, including our website and mobile app, or by providing information to us through any means, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the C3 Data Service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account access information (e.g., user name and password) and for restricting access to the computer or device through which you access our Service. Users of public or shared computers or devices should log out at the completion of each visit. If you sell or return a computer or device, you should log out and deactivate the computer or device before doing so. If you do not maintain the security of your user name, password, computer or device, or fail to log out or deactivate your computer or device, subsequent users may be able to access your account, including your personal information. C3 Data is not responsible for any such disclosure.
- Your Choices About Your Information
Modifying Your Account Information and Settings: A member may modify account information, update or amend personal information, or change his or her password at any time by logging in to his or her account. You can also stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. We make every effort to promptly process all unsubscribe requests. As noted above, you may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, order confirmations, change or updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). If you have any questions about reviewing or modifying your account information, you can contact us directly at administrator@C3Data.com.
Deleting Your Account and Personal Information: We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with our Services. If you wish to cancel your account, please contact us at administrator@C3Data.com.
Opting Out of Collection of Tracking Data: The only way to completely “opt out” of the collection of any information through cookies or other tracking technology is to actively manage the settings on your browser. Please refer to your browser’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools. Depending on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through browser settings but you can uninstall the app if you no longer wish to participate in our Service.
- Links to Other Websites and Services
- Your State Privacy Rights
You can let us know that you do not wish for us to notify you about our own products, services, and special offers by sending us a written request either by email to administrator@C3Data.com, including the word “Unsubscribe” in the subject line, or by writing to C3 Data, LLC, 7846 Shady Wood Drive, Indianapolis, Indiana 46259, USA.
Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83, customers who are California residents can request certain information about the sharing of their own personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the past year. California residents can request this disclosure by sending a request to C3 Data, LLC, 7846 Shady Woods Drive, Indianapolis, Indiana 46259, USA or by email to administrator@C3Data.com. To help us process your request, please provide sufficient information to allow us to identify you in our records.
- How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about our policies or our Services, please contact us at (317) 402-0021, administrator@C3Data.com, or C3 Data, LLC, 7846 Shady Woods Drive, Indianapolis, Indiana 46259, USA.